One thing I am reminded of by this challenge is that you can get more done when you don’t do it alone. I am encouraged to meet my goal of 10k steps everyday because I know that at the end of the day I have to report to you all. Thanks everyone, we are doing this together.
So here are the lessons again.
- Have a clear goal that you are trying to achieve.
- Make sure progress is easy to measure.
- Break your goal into smaller easier to achieve goals.
- Share your goals with people around you, so they keep you accountable.
- Ask God for help and do your best.