I thank God for friends and family! We had a great time on Sunday giving thanks for all He has done in me, for me, and through me! It’s awesome to think that God chose to use even me as one of His vessels!
It was a little reception after the worship service and friends came from my neighborhood! Thanks to everyone that attended!
My beautiful wife Olu made a website for me. I really enjoyed reading the comments and I’ve been busy trying to respond to some of them! I hope to finish before the next birthday celebration! Www.adeat40.com
So life they say begins at 40! That means some great things are ahead of me! One thing that is sure is that I plan on taking action on some of the ideas in my life that I have been holding back on. There is a thing about turning forty that makes you feel that you don’t have much time to waste!
- No time to waste saying things you don’t mean
- No time to waste, spending time on a project you don’t believe in
- No time to waste chasing after people you know are not interested in what you have
- No time to waste watching other people make money and live their lives!
- No time to waste saying you believe in what you don’t believe in
- No time to waste thinking and worrying wether people like you or not
There is just this feeling that you are now too old to play games with your life! I like the feeling. I think I’ve had at for a while but it’s more intense now! So glad to be on this side of the spectrum – 40+